September 16, 2009

"No matter where around this world I seem to roam, all I ever want to do is get back to Jersey" -Bon Jovi

All I can say is, some really awesome things have come from NJ. Bon Jovi, Bruce Springstein, Whitney Houston, Frank Sinatra, Jersey Shore, Cape May, First Baseball game ever, Diner Capitol of the World... just to name a few.

Oh yeah, and Edison, NJ was named one of the top 10 best places to live the the U.S. by US News.

This last visit home was short, but sweet. I'll let the pictures do the talking.My super sweet grandparents at baby bro's graduation.


The baby bro and I. He's all grown up and out of school! Peace out JPStevens!


I loved every minute of being out there... except for one thing. It rained every single day. That was not so bueno.


No comments:

Post a Comment